Wednesday 10 August 2011

When Nothing But Pasta Will Do


If you’re like me and gravitate towards the pasta isle at the grocery store with excitement, because the idea of making a delicious pasta meal and savouring every morsel is deliciousness wrapped in semolina, then you’ll understand why I just had to bookmark the “National Pasta Association” website. How could I not! It’s a gold mine of pasta potential.
The site offers information on just about everything you need to know about pasta, including the different shapes of pasta which can be found in their pasta shapes directory, how to prepare the perfect pasta, how to store pasta, nutritional information on pasta and healthy pasta recipes. Check out ilovepasta.org

I leave you with my latest pasta meal experience, which I had at Cafe Maurizio on Saint-Laurent Boulevard in Montreal, Quebec. It was a beautifully prepared meal and delicious. The pasta was perfectly cooked and the mixture of egg, pancetta and parmesan was very satisfying. I always judge a meal by how long the memory of the flavours linger with me when I recall it after the event, and I have to say it’s one week after my adventure and my brain cells still fire up when I recall my experience. You can visit http://cafemauriziomontreal.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment